QUID INFORMATICA is pleased to remind you that it has long adopted a Management System for Quality, Social Responsibility and Administrative Responsibility, in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001, SA8000 and Legislative Decree 231/01.
To complete disclosure, below is an excerpt of the main topics covered by Standard SA8000:2014, the full text of which can be downloaded from this page.
Topics covered by Standard SA8000:2014
• Child labour: Do not use or allow child labour to be used;
• Forced Labour: Do not use or allow force labour to be used;
• Health and Safety: Guarantee appropriate health and safety conditions in the workplace for all staff members, in full compliance with the legislation in force (e.g. Legislative Decree 81/2008, as amended from time to time);
• Association and Collective Bargaining: Respect the right of association and collective bargaining;
• Discrimination: Do not use or permit any form of discrimination based on race, national or social origin, caste, birth, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation,
• family responsibilities, marital status, trade union affiliation, political opinions, age or other;
• Disciplinary Practices: Do not use disciplinary practices that are not allowed under the applicable national collective agreements, such as corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion or verbal violence;
• Working Hours: Adopt a working time schedule complying with the provisions set forth in the relevant legislation and in the applicable national collective agreements. Overtime must be voluntary and paid at a higher rate than normal working hours;
• Remuneration: Guarantee a minimum wage equal to that set forth in the applicable national collective agreements; do not rely on ‘undeclared work’ or types of contract not consistent with what is required of the resources.
Riferimenti e contatti
– Social Performance Team di Quid Informatica: email@example.com
– SAAS – Social Accountability Accreditation Services: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.saasaccreditation.org
– SAI – Social Accountability International: email@example.com / www.sa-intl.org
– IQNet Ltd – Certification Body: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.iqnet-ltd.com